Best Ninja Coffee Bar
If you like a daily dose of caffeine in your body, you probably stop at a nearby coffee shop before starting your day or maybe make your own coffee. But making a restaurant-quality coffee is hard, isn’t it? Much more challenging when you don’t have a coffee maker at home. Looking for a quality coffee maker that would provide you with restaurant quality coffee specialties is also challenging.
I had the same problem until I encountered Ninja Coffee Bar. You might already be familiar with the coffee maker, but there are different products and types of Ninja Coffee Bar, so which is which? Keep reading, and you’ll find the necessary information you need before purchasing a Ninja Coffee Bar.
Read our Best Ninja Coffee Bar Review to find out.
Our Best Ninja Coffee Bar for 2021
- Ninja Single-Serve, Pod-Free Coffee Maker Bar with Hot and Iced Coffee, Auto-iQ - (Editors choice - High Quality)
- Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, Auto-iQ Tea and Coffee Maker with 6 Brew Sizes - (Runner Up)
- Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker, with 50 Oz Glass Carafe, Black and Stainless Steel Finish - (Amazing product)
- Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Classic and Rich Brews, 60 oz. - (Great Product)
- Ninja Coffee Bar Auto-iQ Brewer with Glass Carafe - (Affordable Product)
Looking for the best Ninja Coffee Bar would be difficult, especially if you are new to this kind of thing. But we have provided you with a list of the best Ninja Coffee Bars with an affordable price there is in the market.
Ninja Single-Serve, Pod-Free Coffee Maker Bar with Hot and Iced Coffee, Auto-iQ
- Pod-free single-serve
- Built-in frother
- Custom brew sizes
- Five brewing types
- Advanced thermal flavor extraction technology
- Auto-IQ one-touch Intelligence
- Comes with the bar unit only, no other accessories
- Only four brew sizes
- No carafe
Looking for a simple yet feature-rich coffee maker? The Ninja Single Sever is here for you. It has features like no other that would give you the quality coffee you are craving for. To know more about the product, refer to the bulleted pros and cons above.
Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, Auto-iQ Tea and Coffee Maker with 6 Brew Sizes
- Has coffee and tea brew settings
- Smart basket recognition
- Separate coffee & tea baskets
- Six brew sizes (from single cup to full carafe)
- Five brew styles (classic, rich, cold, over ice, and specialty)
- Comes with a 50 oz. thermal carafe
- Permanent filter
- Programmable delay brew
- Built-in Fold Away Frother
- Removable water reservoir
- Does not accommodate the café forte brewing method
Both into coffee and tea? The Ninja Hot and Cold Brew System comes in handy in many ways as it comprises lots of features.
Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker, with 50 Oz Glass Carafe, Black and Stainless Steel Finish
- Contains six brew sizes
- Has fold away frother with a 2.5 feet cord length frothed milk
- Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) certified home brewer
- No pods required
- Specializes in specialty brewing that gives more coffeehouse style drinks to make
- Only provides four brewing styles
- Less advanced features
Like a super-rich coffee concentration every morning? The Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker is sure to get you going the whole day with its awesome features, especially exclusive for specialty brewing. To know more about the product, refer to the pros and cons listed above.
Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Classic and Rich Brews, 60 oz.
- Hotter brewing technology
- 24-hour programmable delay brew
- Adjustable warming plate to keep your coffee warm up to four hours
- Carries a 60 oz. removable water reservoir
- Comes with a mid-brew pause button
- Comes with a small batch button to ensure the coffee is not diluted
- Gold tone permanent coffee filter
- Includes 12 cup glass carafe and ninja scoop
- With thermal flavor extraction technology
- Only comes with classic and rich brew
With a 12-cup programmable coffee maker, your coffee adventure would surely be delightful. This Ninja coffee maker gives you the satisfying quality coffee that you taste in coffee shops, but in this case, it is right in your home.
To know more details about this product, refer to the list of its pros and cons above.
Ninja Coffee Bar Auto-iQ Brewer with Glass Carafe
- Auto-IQ one-touch intelligent system
- Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology
- Comes with a quick start guide and 20-recipe coffee guide
- Multi-serve Dial
- Double-wall Thermally Insulated Carafe
- No warming plate
- Only four brewing options available (classic, rich, over ice, and specialty)
The Ninja Coffee Bar Auto-IQ brewer with glass carafe is pretty much the simplest of its kind. Above are the pros and cons of this product that you should know.
Why Choose a Ninja Coffee Bar
A coffee maker is not just decoration for your kitchen. It is a home essential, especially for people who love coffee. Ninja Coffee Bar is more than a quality home coffee maker.
One word to describe Ninja Coffee Bar is versatility. It can perform a variety of operations, while occupying a little space in your kitchen. It has multiple brew types and cup sizes, all in one, instead of having multiple coffee makers for each brewing option. Aside from that, it is pretty much simple and easy to use compared to other coffee makers.
Moreover, this coffee bar is user-friendly. You can customize and craft the kind of specialty coffee that you desire without hassle. Ninja coffee bar makes drinking your favorite cup of coffee possible in the comfort of your home.
Not yet sure whether you should try Ninja Coffee Bar as your coffee companion? Read further to know about its features.
Ninja Standard Features
Ninja Coffee Bar is like no other. With its advanced features, your cup of coffee will be a delight every morning or whenever you feel like drinking a cup. Each Ninja Coffee bar has the same standard features, although some may not have other features stated below.
The Ninja Coffee Bar comes with Auto-IQ single touch intelligence technology. It gives you more time to do other stuff than just making your coffee. All you have to do is choose which serving size and brew you want and the coffee bar would do the rest for you like magic. Less hassle, right?
Aside from that, it is also a flexible machine. With its auto IQ technology, you wouldn’t have any problem how much water you need to put because it will automatically select the right temperature and amount of water based on the brewing type you selected.
Its simplicity in operation doesn’t end there. There may be a time when you want to wake up with coffee already in your cup, brewed to its full potential. The ninja coffee bar does exactly that. Its advanced system lets you brew your coffee exactly when you want it to, thanks to its 24-hour delay brew.
Allows You to Customize Your Coffee
Aside from having coffee that suits your taste, the Ninja Coffee Bar allows you to further customize your coffee. The machine comes with a recipe book guide that would help you make the most out of your home barista journey. With the recipe guide, you can also invent your own coffee according to your taste, whichever suits you best.
With its six brewing types, you can make different coffee types to your liking, whether it’s for a hot summer day or a cold winter night.
Makes Excellent Coffee
What really sets the Ninja Coffee Bar different from the average coffee maker is the way it enhances the coffee’s flavor to its full potential. Its thermal flavor extraction technology holds the key to an excellent cup of coffee. It controls the saturation level of the ground coffee and the water temperature and amount.
Nothing much is left when it comes to the Ninja Coffee Bar. Its flavor heightening prowess is like no other.
Allows You to Brew Coffee Shop-style Drinks
Aside from letting you customize your favorite cup of coffee and making an excellent one, the Ninja Coffee Bar also lets you brew coffee that you can find in coffee shops. No need to go out for a drink of a cup of coffee (and tea – it can also brew tea).
Its auto-IQ technology makes up for great barista skills that is needed in making coffee shop-style drinks. With this machine, you can be your own barista.
6 Brewing Types You Can Do Using Ninja Coffee Bar
A Ninja Coffee Bar has six brewing types that would perfectly suit any of your coffee preferences. Read below to find out what brewing types this machine could offer.
Ninja Coffee bar’s classic brew offers you a smooth and balanced flavor that is perfect for black coffee lovers. The classic brew is what you can call the retro style of coffee.
The rich brew gives more punch in your coffee as it offers a more robust flavor. Aside from that, the rich brew could also give a quality coffee drink with milk. When milk and creamers are added, the robust flavor maintains a smooth flavor. The thing about rich brew is that it takes longer to brew to get that robust flavor from the ground coffee.
Over Ice Brew
This option opens up a new world in the coffee brewing industry as it allows you to brew hot coffee over ice. You just have to make sure that the ice is already in your cup before brewing the coffee over it. This brewing option is designed to lock in the flavor of your coffee so it could give you that wonderfully revitalizing caffeine fix.
One thing that makes the Ninja Coffee Bar stand out is its ability to make cold coffee instead of just hot coffee. Cold brew provides you with a smooth and rich cold coffee that was brewed slower at a cooler temperature.
The specialty brew is basically the espresso option. This brewing option is designed to brew few ounces of coffee, like a cappuccino or latte. It gives you a higher punch of caffeine.
If you are into full-bodied coffee drink, this brewing option is the perfect fit for you. Café Forte brews coffee to make it robust and lively, giving you an impactful full-bodied coffee experience.
What to Consider When Buying a Ninja Coffee Bar?
Now that you have a little bit of knowledge about the Ninja Coffee Bar, you might be asking yourself what to look out for when buying one. Don’t fret because we have provided a list of things you need to consider before purchasing your home Ninja Coffee Bar.
Unique Features and Settings
The Ninja Coffee Bar has features that are unique to its kind. Other coffee makers are no match when it comes to the features the Ninja Coffee Bar can offer owners.
- The machine comes with the auto-IQ technology that makes it easier for you to brew the coffee that you desire. All you need to do is press the button and the coffee maker will do its magic.
- It also comes with an instilled permanent filter that can ensure a brew with a full flavor. Other coffee makers use environmentally unfriendly paper filters or reusable pods. For that matter, the Ninja Coffee Bar is a sustainable machine, and is much more economical.
- The Thermal Extraction technology guarantees you to have a balanced and flavorful cup of coffee. It extracts the coffee flavor at the right temperature and water level, giving you an impactful kick of caffeine that is never bitter.
- It has a water reservoir that holds much water, unlike other coffee makers. You can enjoy five to seven cups of brewed coffee before the need to refill it again.
- It comes with a ‘drip stop’ button that allows you to stop the over dripping of the brewed coffee to avoid messing your countertop.
- The machine comes with four brew sizes: single cup (9.5 oz.), travel mugs (14 oz.), half carafe (19 oz.), and full carafe (38 oz.). It also comes with a two-side spoon for single serving and carafe.
- One of the best features of Ninja Coffee Bar is its self-cleaning function. You only have to put water, press the cleaning switch, and then wait for eight minutes before rinsing the tank and carafe.
Aesthetics and Countertop Space
The Ninja Coffee Bar is not something you would expect aesthetically. It’s not way too modern as it functions. When it comes to aesthetic appeal, the Ninja Coffee Bar looks a lot more retro than modern. So if you are into classics, vintage, or the retro style, then this machine is best suited for your artistic and aesthetic taste.
But here’s the catch, the Ninja Coffee Bar doesn’t come alone. When you purchase one, you’ll get plenty of freebies that comes with it:
- Ninja Coffee Bar
- Hot and Cold tumbler (8 oz.)
- Thermal carafe with warming plate
- Recipe guidebook
- Reusable filter (even though it already has a permanent one)
- Scoop with single serving and carafe on each side
- Milk Frother
- Manual Booklet
It also saves much space on your countertop because it is just one machine but works the job of multiple ones.
Think About the Long-Term Cost
In buying a coffee maker, you have to think long-term. Now, why would you go and spend money in coffee shops when you can brew your own favorites right at home?
Buying a coffee maker might seem costly compared to buying a coffee drink. But thinking long-term, having your own coffee machine would help you save more money than buying coffee every day. So why not purchase one and enjoy it for a longer time?
Although choosing the best Ninja Coffee Bar for your coffee is dependent on your preferences, in particular, your palate, we have chosen one best among the five options given. Our choice is the Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System (CP307) because of its unique features.
The Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System is the only coffee maker in the selection that could give you both brewed coffee and tea, that is a plus. So you get a kick of caffeine and a relaxing notes of tea. Aside from that, it contains the complete brew cup sizes and five of the brewing types. Other choices only had two to four brew types and less than six brew sizes.
With this kind of product, you don’t need a kitchen with specialized machines to have the choice of drinks you want, may it be coffee or tea. This system offers you an exceptional combination of convenience, quality, and variety just within your reach. Best of all, it will give you coffee that is worth drinking.